|LOCATION:||Oklahoma City, OK|
|EMPLOYMENT TYPE:||Direct Hire|
The Administrative Assistant must have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Obtain, organize, process pertinent data as needed, maintain spreadsheets, calendars and other documentation.
- Provide resolutions to client questions by researching and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Cooperatively work to maximize team performance.
- Manage multiple task while maintaining organization and completion of projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing demands.
- Ability to pay close attention to multiple details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated, and highly professional.
- Cooperative and willing to work with others.
- Comfortable working over the phone and via email with client.
- You must have good credit and pass a background check.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience.